Book Swimming Pool
CHYCARA ACCOMMODATION GUESTS – PLEASE NOTE SWIMMING IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE THAT BOOK THEIR STAY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE
To book swimming at Chycara, please follow the online booking system. It is only possible to book the whole pool at a time. This can include whole families and support bubbles up to 6 people.
In the event that you do not cancel your session (minimum 3 hour notice) prior to your swim or do not turn up for your swim time, a £28 minimum hire charge will be payable upon your next swim. Chycara reserves the right to deny any swimmers that have previously not adhered to the rules.
Please note that swim times are only available to book 2 weeks in advance and will open up day by day. Availability is limited; if it looks like we are full for the rest of the year, then that means we are fully booked for the next 2 weeks.
- If arriving early, please wait in your car until your designated time. As Chycara’s gardens and grounds are privately owned, we kindly ask you do not allow Children to run around the grounds and also help keep Chycara a quiet, peaceful haven.
- Please pay at the office, whereby somebody will go through the pool rules.
- Only essential swim aids are allowed in the pool. Please do not bring inflatables for playing with.
IN THE POOL HOUSE
- No eating or drinking.
- Use hand sanitiser provided before entering the pool house.
- All outdoor shoes to be left outside.
- The Sauna & Hot tub are not operational for the foreseeable future.
- It is ESSENTIAL that you leave the pool house no later than 1 hour after your swim time. Please allow 45 minutes for swimming and 15 minutes for changing.
- Please leave the pool area swiftly to minimise risk of contact with the next group. The Chycara team will clean the necessary surfaces afterwards.
Pool Hire Prices
Child 2-14: £5
Under 2’s: Free
(Minimum spend £28)
- Pool Size: 10m x 5m
- Pool Depth: 2m deep at the deep end and 1m deep at the shallow end
- Temperature: 32°C
Please be aware the pool is unattended during open swim sessions. There is no lifeguard on duty. Children must be supervised at all times.
Coronavirus – Related Information
- Frequent, regular, testing of the pool water for pH and disinfectant levels.
- The pH and disinfectant levels comply with Pool Water Treatment Advisory Group guidance in their code of practice.
- Bacteriological tests of pool water are carried out monthly by South West Water.
- A frequent and regular cleansing regime of all areas used by the public, including disinfecting touched objects and surfaces.
For more information about our pool, please contact us: